Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Notable Stocks from March 26th 2013

Let's take a look at some companies that are looking good for the week. Not all of these companies will have a dividend but they will be companies that are performing well. Remember to always invest with caution and to do your own research. This website is only intended to give you awesome ideas.

Netflix symbol: NFLX is performing very well on the day it is up more than 5.43% and continues to pull ahead. Many people may overlook Netflix stock because they don't pay a dividend and they have a terrible P/E Ratio at 658.78 with an EPS at 0.29 but this stock is one of those stocks you buy and then you sell when it pulls ahead. I have bought and sold this company many times and they always do better than people want to say they will because they have a quality product. So buying Netflix stock just might be something to look into.

SolarCity corp symbol: SCTY is a stock that has been moving up today but not something I would generally buy into. There are a number of reasons I would stay away but mostly because of their EPS at -6.15 that is negative 6.15. I generally have a rule that I will only invest in companies that are making money. I once broke that rule when I bought HP stock but that worked out for me rather well. SolarCity corp has a 1.44 billion dollar market cap making it aggressive but still I'm worried about the lack of money coming in. Long term this might end up making big money but there is just no way of knowing so at this point it seems like a bit of a gamble. If you do end up buying SolarCity corp I wish you the best of luck and who really knows their full potential right now!

Sonic Corporation symbol: SONC is currently trading at 12.70 they do no currently pay a dividend. This is one of those stocks that you might buy if you love to eat there and believe in their ability to expand. I know that in Wisconsin many people would love to see a Sonic where they live but are stuck without one. They currently have earnings per share at 0.62 which makes for a 20.42 P/E Ratio. They are a solid fast food option but in some places people do not know about them which is a problem. I have had their food when it was outstanding and when it was not so good but I still would like to go back. Sonic Corporation has a nice concept and it is unique enough to be bigger than it is. Investing in SONC could end up being great or bad depending on how the company decides to direct itself. Make sure you research everything before investing in this company.

Childrens Place Retail Stores, Inc symbol: PLCE is currently trading at 44.96 per share. The company specializes if apparel and accessories for children. They are not currently paying a dividend but they have a 2.62 EPS that gives them a 17.16 P/E Ratio. Obviously their numbers are not the best out there but they are making a profit in a world in which profit is hard to come by. Childrens Place Retail Stores, Inc has a 1.06 billion dollar market cap which makes them large in their niche. If they were paying a dividend I might jump on board at some point but there are very few stocks without a dividend that I would pay this much for. Although I am not saying they are a bad investment but the fact is I don't know and I wouldn't risk it without a dividend payment.

International Game Technology symbol: IGT is a company that specializes in development, design, manufacturing and marketing of gaming technology. They are currently trading at 16.70 and yes! they do pay a dividend even if it's a small one at 1.92% at least it's a dividend payment on a cool look stock. They have a 0.95 EPS which gives them a 17.65 P/E Ratio. Recently it was announced that they are extending their global technology agreement with FutureLogic which is a big move in the right direction. International Game Technology is a company that interests me because I have always been interested in gaming development stocks even though at times they have been mean to me. IGT might end up being a piece to my portfolio if I see the right opening. Remember to do all your own research on any stock and invest at your own risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment